Member Appreciation Day is Sept. 14
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 14, for Rock Energy Cooperative's Member Appreciation Day!
It's our way of saying "THANKS!" to you - our members.
Member Appreciation Day
8 - 10:30 a.m.
Saturday, Sept. 14
2815 Kennedy Road
Pancakes, sausage, juice, milk, coffee
Health Fair sponsored by Beloit Health System
Balloon figures and face painting by Funny Faces of Madison
Oregon Juggling Club
Spin-to-Win prize wheel
Popcorn, ice cream
Electronics recycling, document shredding at different location
These two services at Member Appreciation Day have become so popular that we don't have space for them at our Janesville headquarters. Traffic and parking safety concerns have required us to move them to a new location. Members can bring their old electronics and documents to:
Universal Recycling Technologies
2535 Beloit Ave.
8 - 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 14
Directions from Rock Energy
to Universal Recycling
- Head north on Kennedy Road.
- Turn right on Highway 14.
- Turn right and merge onto I-90 E/I-39 S toward Chicago.
- Take Exit 177, Highway 11 west toward Janesville/Avalon.
- Turn right onto Highway 11.
- Turn right onto Beloit Avenue.
- Universal Recycling is on the right side of street.
- Turn right into the company’s first driveway.
- Head south on Kennedy Road.
- Turn right onto Milton Avenue.
- Turn right on Centerway.
- Turn left onto Main Street, which becomes Beloit Avenue.
- Universal Recycling is on the left side of street.
- Turn left into the company’s second driveway.
- TVs, personal computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, calculators, cell phones, keyboards/mice, radios, stereos, telephones, DVD/CD players, VCRs.
- No air conditioners, microwaves, dehumidifiers, vacuums, toasters, or large appliances.
- No businesses please.
Document shredding procedure
- Each member is allowed to bring four boxes or bags of material, including CDs and credit cards.
- All material will be shredded on site.
- You do not need to remove staples, paper clips, hanging files, or black binder clips from materials.
- No three-ring binders.