2019 Annual Meeting
Please join us on Monday, March 25, for Rock Energy's 83rd Annual Meeting
The 2018 Annual Report was printed in the March issue of Wisconsin Energy Cooperative News and Illinois Country Living magazines. Members must attend the annual meeting on Monday, March 25, to vote on co-op business. One ballot per member is issued at registration. Proxy and absentee voting are not allowed.
- Call to Order; Quorum Determination
- Reading of Notice of Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Annual Meeting
- Reports of Officers, Directors, and Committees
- Election of Four (4) Directors
- Unfinished Business
- New Business/Questions
- Registration begins at 4:30 p.m. Monday, March 25, at the Eclipse Center, corner of Henry Avenue and Highway 51 (Riverside Drive) in Beloit.
- Meet Snappy from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. and get two free Beloit Snappers tickets in your registration packet.
- Kids' room for ages 3-12 open from 5 to 7:15 p.m. with pizza dinner. Balloon sculpting and face painting provided by Funny Faces Family Entertainment.
- Annual meeting starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner served about 6:45 p.m.
Tossed Garden Salad
Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
Whipped Potatoes with Gravy
Green Beans Almondine
Coffee, Tea, Milk, Water
Vegetables and Dip
Milk, Juice, Water
RSVP by March 14
- Mail the RSVP form from your March co-op magazine.
- Email member’s name, address, and number of people who will attend to BarbU@rock.coop.
- Call 866-752-4550 between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays.