2018 Annual Meeting
The 2017 Annual Report was printed in the March issue of Wisconsin Energy Cooperative News and Illinois Country Living magazines. Members must attend the annual meeting on Monday, March 26, to vote on co-op business. One ballot per member is issued at registration. Proxy and absentee voting are not allowed.
- Registration begins at 4:30 p.m. Monday, March 26, at the Eclipse Center, corner of Henry Avenue and Highway 51 (Riverside Drive) in Beloit.
- Meet Snappy from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. and get two free Beloit Snappers tickets in your registration packet.
- Kids' room for ages 3-12 open from 5 to 7:15 p.m. with pizza dinner. Balloon sculpting and face painting provided by Funny Faces Family Entertainment.
- Annual meeting starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner served about 6:45 p.m.
Tossed Garden Salad
Baked Herb Chicken
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
San Francisco Blend Vegetables
Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Drizzle
Coffee, Tea, Milk, Water
Vegetables and Dip
Milk, Juice, Water
Please RSVP by March 14
Let us know by Wednesday, March 14, if you plan to attend. Mail the RSVP form from your March co-op magazine; email your name, address, and number of people attending (adults, children 8-12, and children 3-7); or call 866-752-4550 between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays.